Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Start of the 'Slow Way Down' trip.

The big day has arrived. Caretha left Cape Town this morning to drive up to Jhb where I will meet her at the end of the tour I am presently on. I received a phone call this morning from Caretha telling me that although she had plugged the fridge in to power and switched it on yesterday it was not cold, she stopped off at Campworld  to have them check it out, as yet I do not know the outcome, but I have contacted National Luna and am waiting for a reply from them.

The plan for the holiday is to be in Jhb for Mandy's wedding on the 4th of May, do some of the touristy bits around there, like The Cradle of Human kind, SOWETO and Aprtheid Museum, Inner City Walking Tour of Jhb. Then to do the "Slow Way Down" back to Cape Town over 12 to 15 days, travelling on as many dirt/gravel roads we can find and stop off in the little dorpies along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment