Sunday, March 27, 2011

3 sleeps to the 100 day holiday!!!

Well it is 3 sleeps away and then the long awaited holiday starts. We are organised and the Terracan is ready and we are just about packed, not that you can pack a hellava lot in a Amo box, which is my new "  suit case". At least it has partitions for clothes, whatever and other. I am a notorious "what if "packer, but this time there is no space for " what if". It is now a case of "make do". It has taken me  about 60 years to take that step and I am not even sure if I am not going to pack that one item for "maybe". We head off to Port Alfred for 4 days as a start and then we backtrack to Beaufort West via Baviaanskloof to get to the programme again! The detour is in honour of a very close and dear friend who died in Feb and we are joining her husband to "do the ashes". I am sure it is going to be a festive event with lots of Champagne and joyful tears.  She was a true Christian and I am sure she is happy in Heaven. RIP Toti. We love you and will never forget all the magic times we have had together.
I am hoping to get the photos sorted out this time. Managed to put a few on facebook of our last trip,  but all this is proving more challenging than I thought.
Please comment or register as a follower then I at least know you are with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment